Cleveland Heights - a Great Location
- Only 20 minutes to downtown Cleveland! - Close to the:
- Cleveland Browns football
- Cleveland Cavaliers basketball
- Cleveland Indians baseball
- Cleveland State University
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Playhouse Square
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tower City Center
- Warehouse District
- "Just up the hill" from University Circle! - Cleveland Heights is just five minutes away from University Circle, Cleveland's cultural center, which includes:
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Cleveland Clinic and the University Hospitals
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Five minutes away are John Carroll University and Notre Dame College
- Severance Hall, home of the world-class Cleveland Orchestra
- Easy access to the airport! - You'll find easy access to major interstates and Hopkins International, Burke Lakefront and Cuyahoga County airports.
- Vibrant business community and Special Improvement Districts - Cedar Fairmount, Cedar Lee and Coventry Village.
- Beautiful homes and walkable neighborhoods - Cleveland Heights is known for its rich variety of homes and architecture.
Land, Lease, & Building Opportunities
For land, lease and building opportunities in the City of Cleveland Heights please visit the Available Properties Page or contact Tim Boland, Economic Development Director or Brian Anderson, Business Development Manager.