Sewer Partial Consent Decree Information
The documents provided on this page have been posted in accordance with the Partial Consent Decree in United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) versus the City of Cleveland Heights. The listed documents may not have been reviewed or verified by EPA prior to posting.
If you have any questions about the information in the listed documents, how they were collected, or what they mean, please contact the Cleveland Heights Utilities Commissioner at 216-291-5995.
Sanitary Sewer Overflow (SSO) Reports
- SSO Map page
- SSO Report - March 1, 2019
- SSO Report - January 1, 2019
- SSO Report - November 1, 2018
- SSO Report - October 1, 2018
- SSO Report - August 31, 2018
- SSO Report - June 11, 2018
- SSO Report - May 30, 2018
- SSO Report - May 14, 2018
- SSO Report - April 17, 2018
- SSO Report - October 24, 2017
- SSO Report - July 27, 2017
Fats, Oil and Grease (FOG) & Root Intrusion Analysis
- Cleveland Heights System Characterization Monitoring Plan Approval Letter
- Cleveland Heights System Characterization Monitoring Plan - Approved
- EPA Approval of CMOM and SSES - February 14, 2018
- Cleveland Heights SSES Work Plan - February 3, 2018
- Cleveland Heights Final Approved CMOM - February 1, 2018
- Cleveland Heights Memo - Consent Decree item #7 - December 1, 2017
- Cleveland Heights Memo - Consent Decree Item #8 - December 1, 2017
Public Meetings, Presentations and Press Releases
- Press Release - September 1, 2017
- EPA Statement from City Manager - July 20, 2017
- Sewer System Public Meeting Presentation - May 16, 2017
- Sewer System Public Meeting Video - May 16, 2017
Sign up to receive an email when documents on this page are added/updated.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.