Visitation hours are Monday through Sunday 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Visits are limited to 10 minutes. One prisoner visit daily with the exception of clergy or attorney.
All visitors are subject to the following security controls:
1. Valid Identification with photograph, current address and date of birth.
2. All visitors must supply their current telephone number.
3. Search of briefcases / purses / packages / bags, etc.
4. Utilization of metal detector and surveillance cameras.
5. Frisk search.
6. Temporary securing of outer garments / coats / jackets, etc.
7. Visitors must check all books and magazines prior to visit.
8. Visitors must sign the jail register.
9. Prescribed medication, for the inmate, must be turned over to the Officer in Charge.
10. No food will be accepted.