Taylor Tudor Plaza Redevelopment

Taylor Tudor
Taylor Tudor South Building

RFP/RFQ Announcement

 The City of Cleveland Heights is pleased to announce the issuance of a Request for Proposals/Request for Qualifications (RFP/RFQ) for the redevelopment of the Taylor Tudor Plaza. Through the RFP/RFQ process, the City seeks to identify a qualified developer or development team with whom the City can work collaboratively to plan, rehabilitate, and, ultimately, redevelop the property located at 1932-1946 South Taylor Road. 

This largely vacant building is owned by the City and is known as the “Taylor Tudor Plaza,” which was constructed in 1928 and is part of the Stadium Square National Register Historic District. The three-story structures consist of first floor retail space with two floors of residential units above. 

The Site is roughly bounded by S. Taylor Road to the east, and Superior Park Drive to the north, with private residential development on the west, and the Taylor Road Synagogue property to the south. The Site consists of Cuyahoga County parcel numbers 684-27-001, 684-26-011, and 684-26-012, and is within easy walking distance to businesses along S. Taylor Road, as well as Cain Park, which is a recreational jewel in the City and home to the City-owned arts and entertainment complex. 

Responses and supporting materials must be received by October 29, 2021 at 4:00pm ET in accordance with the instructions in the RFP/RFQ document.

Please address questions to:

Timothy M. Boland
Director of Economic Development
216-291-4857
ttpbuildings@clvhts.com